Grohe expands its outlets in Mumbai
Grohe from Germany, the world’s number 1 brand
December 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Grohe from Germany, the world’s number 1 brand in sanitary fittings, announces the opening of “Shree Shanti Tiles” an ultra premium multi-brand store in Mumbai. The move is a part of Grohe's systematic expansion strategy across the western region. The store combines quality and variety across all product categories and in turn promises the customer a Better & Unique consumer buying experience. It is an ideal combination of technological know-how and product experience under one roof.
The key highlight of this store is that Grohe is the only imported brand which will exclusively display its chrome-plated bathroom fittings featuring the Grohe StarLight technology and customized spa configurations. Also on display will be Grohe’s well known designs like Allure, Veris, Quadra and Tenso.
This is a one-stop, high-end destination where a consumer can walk in, interact, experience and learn about Grohe products through live product demonstrations. Located in West Borivali, Mumbai, the store is spread over 4500 sq ft. across 2 floors and is designed to give the customer a first-hand experience of the latest in quality, design and technology that the world leader has to offer.
Commenting on the store opening, Mr. Mathew Job, Managing Director & Vice President, Grohe India Pvt. Ltd said, “India is a highly lucrative market for premium brands. The total sanitary fittings market size in India is around Rs 25 Billion out of which around 10% constitutes the premium segment. We see this market growing 10-15% every year and Mumbai being the financial capital of India is one of the most important markets for us. “
India is being looked upon by the entire world as an emerging market and potential Global hub for many products and Maharashtra is among the top 5 states in terms of the market size for high-end products in India. In the 4 years since the direct entry of the company into the country, Grohe has carved out a leading position in the premium segment with the backing of superior product quality, customer service and after-sales support.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021