Group FMG, Ace Turtle enter into strategic partnership
Group FMG to deliver ecommerce applications to Ace Turtle.February 20, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Group FMG, a multi-channel content and commerce solutions company, has announced its strategic partnership with Ace Turtle, the Bangalore-based specialist company in omni-channel retail solutions, to deliver a broad portfolio of mono and multi-branded ecommerce applications. Group FMG has a worldwide portfolio of clients that includes leading advertising agencies and Fortune 1000 brands. Some of these include Sears, Staples, Harrods, Disney, TAG Heuer, Salvatore Ferragamo, Bvlgari and Erno Laszlo.
This strategic tie-up is expected to deliver world-class ecommerce solutions to the Indian market through the creation of engaging web experiences. Both firms will partner to promote mono and multi-brand ecommerce sites and deliver omni-channel solutions to retailers in India. Group FMG will provide global talent and strategic guidance to Ace Turtle to help clients optimize their strategic IT investments and harness the potential offered by the burgeoning Asian ecommerce market.
Commenting on the partnership, Prakash Gurumoorthy, Managing Director, Group FMG India, said, “We are excited to explore the synergy this partnership holds for both firms. Our technology competence in ecommerce solutions will complement Ace Turtle’s knowledge of the retail domain, to deliver exceptional digital experience”.
While Nitin Chhabra, CEO, Ace Turtle, said, “Our partnership with Group FMG comes at a time when the Indian ecommerce landscape is poised for rapid growth. We look forward to take advantage of this market momentum by harnessing Group FMG’s impressive ecommerce and content expertise in combination with Ace Turtle’s creative and domain excellence. With this tie-up, retailers in the Indian market will have easy access to best in class technology”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021