Group FMG, Ace Turtle enter into strategic partnership
Group FMG to deliver ecommerce applications to Ace Turtle.February 20, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Group FMG, a multi-channel content and commerce solutions company, has announced its strategic partnership with Ace Turtle, the Bangalore-based specialist company in omni-channel retail solutions, to deliver a broad portfolio of mono and multi-branded ecommerce applications. Group FMG has a worldwide portfolio of clients that includes leading advertising agencies and Fortune 1000 brands. Some of these include Sears, Staples, Harrods, Disney, TAG Heuer, Salvatore Ferragamo, Bvlgari and Erno Laszlo.
This strategic tie-up is expected to deliver world-class ecommerce solutions to the Indian market through the creation of engaging web experiences. Both firms will partner to promote mono and multi-brand ecommerce sites and deliver omni-channel solutions to retailers in India. Group FMG will provide global talent and strategic guidance to Ace Turtle to help clients optimize their strategic IT investments and harness the potential offered by the burgeoning Asian ecommerce market.
Commenting on the partnership, Prakash Gurumoorthy, Managing Director, Group FMG India, said, “We are excited to explore the synergy this partnership holds for both firms. Our technology competence in ecommerce solutions will complement Ace Turtle’s knowledge of the retail domain, to deliver exceptional digital experience”.
While Nitin Chhabra, CEO, Ace Turtle, said, “Our partnership with Group FMG comes at a time when the Indian ecommerce landscape is poised for rapid growth. We look forward to take advantage of this market momentum by harnessing Group FMG’s impressive ecommerce and content expertise in combination with Ace Turtle’s creative and domain excellence. With this tie-up, retailers in the Indian market will have easy access to best in class technology”.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India