Groupe SEB fully acquires Maharaja Whiteline
Cost of acquisition is not disclosedMay 16, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
French appliances maker Groupe SEB has announced that it is taking full control of domestic firm Maharaja Whiteline by acquiring the remaining 45 per cent stake of the promoter Harish Kumar and his family. Groupe SEB had acquired 55 per cent stake in Maharaja Whiteline in December 2011 and post deal, it will hold 100 per cent stake.
As per the official statement released by French firm, “Maharaja Whiteline is pleased to announce that an agreement has been finalised with France's Groupe SEB, which will acquire the remaining 45 per cent stake of Maharaja Whiteline.”
However, it has not shared the value of the deal.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021