Groupe SEB fully acquires Maharaja Whiteline
Cost of acquisition is not disclosedMay 16, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
French appliances maker Groupe SEB has announced that it is taking full control of domestic firm Maharaja Whiteline by acquiring the remaining 45 per cent stake of the promoter Harish Kumar and his family. Groupe SEB had acquired 55 per cent stake in Maharaja Whiteline in December 2011 and post deal, it will hold 100 per cent stake.
As per the official statement released by French firm, “Maharaja Whiteline is pleased to announce that an agreement has been finalised with France's Groupe SEB, which will acquire the remaining 45 per cent stake of Maharaja Whiteline.”
However, it has not shared the value of the deal.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2