Gulab Chand to embark on expansion drive
Jaipur-based apparel brand, Gulab Chand, has announced its major plans to mark its presence in Maharashtra and Gujarat and is eyeing Rs 100 crore turnover in the next five years.
May 24, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jaipur-based apparel brand, Gulab Chand, has announced its major plans to mark its presence in Maharashtra and Gujarat and is eyeing Rs 100 crore turnover in the next five years. Siddharth Jain, financial consultant, Gulab Chand, said that a lot of customers from Maharashtra and Gujarat come to Jaipur to purchase products. Given the huge demand, the brand plans to open four to five outlets in Mumbai and its environs this fiscal and in Gujarat, the next fiscal. Gulab Chand, one of the trusted textile brands for over seven decades, started their 1st retail outlet in Mumbai that soon became a favorite among regular ethnic wear shoppers. It has a list of regular customers from all over India and abroad. The company makes saris, salwar kameez, dress materials and accessories.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021