Gulab Chand to embark on expansion drive
Jaipur-based apparel brand, Gulab Chand, has announced its major plans to mark its presence in Maharashtra and Gujarat and is eyeing Rs 100 crore turnover in the next five years.
May 24, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jaipur-based apparel brand, Gulab Chand, has announced its major plans to mark its presence in Maharashtra and Gujarat and is eyeing Rs 100 crore turnover in the next five years. Siddharth Jain, financial consultant, Gulab Chand, said that a lot of customers from Maharashtra and Gujarat come to Jaipur to purchase products. Given the huge demand, the brand plans to open four to five outlets in Mumbai and its environs this fiscal and in Gujarat, the next fiscal. Gulab Chand, one of the trusted textile brands for over seven decades, started their 1st retail outlet in Mumbai that soon became a favorite among regular ethnic wear shoppers. It has a list of regular customers from all over India and abroad. The company makes saris, salwar kameez, dress materials and accessories.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2