Gurgaon Shopping Festival expects CWG Visitors
The forthcoming Common Wealth Games - 2010 provide an excellent
August 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The forthcoming Common Wealth Games - 2010 provide an excellent opportunity for Gurgaonto attract visitors from Delhi, NCR, adjoining states as well as international players, investors,tourists, delegates and media.
Organized by Haryana Tourism Mart, REDCO Haryana and Gurgaon Administration, GurgaonShopping Festival 2010 will provide a fillip to business; transform trade, commerce and realtythrough a heady cocktail of culture, heritage, food, music, fashion, shopping and completefamily entertainment.
Already famed as a magical city, GSF 2010 will add more glitter and glamour to Gurgaonwhich is a soul city destined to win hearts and minds through this experience and showcasethe rich heritage and culture of Haryana to visitors. Replete with entertainment and consumerengagement activities, GSF will bring Gurgaon alive.
GSF 2010 is being organized to promote Gurgaon as India’s millennium city on the thresholdof becoming a global, business and leisure hub to unveil the best shopping deals of ‘BrandGurgaon’, to expose youth and corporate of Gurgaon & NCR to ‘Adventure Sports’ and ‘AutoMall--India’.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2