Gurgaon Shopping Festival expects CWG Visitors
The forthcoming Common Wealth Games - 2010 provide an excellent
August 05, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The forthcoming Common Wealth Games - 2010 provide an excellent opportunity for Gurgaonto attract visitors from Delhi, NCR, adjoining states as well as international players, investors,tourists, delegates and media.
Organized by Haryana Tourism Mart, REDCO Haryana and Gurgaon Administration, GurgaonShopping Festival 2010 will provide a fillip to business; transform trade, commerce and realtythrough a heady cocktail of culture, heritage, food, music, fashion, shopping and completefamily entertainment.
Already famed as a magical city, GSF 2010 will add more glitter and glamour to Gurgaonwhich is a soul city destined to win hearts and minds through this experience and showcasethe rich heritage and culture of Haryana to visitors. Replete with entertainment and consumerengagement activities, GSF will bring Gurgaon alive.
GSF 2010 is being organized to promote Gurgaon as India’s millennium city on the thresholdof becoming a global, business and leisure hub to unveil the best shopping deals of ‘BrandGurgaon’, to expose youth and corporate of Gurgaon & NCR to ‘Adventure Sports’ and ‘AutoMall--India’.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021