H&A retail expansion spree
Alok Industries, the value family retail store
February 01, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Alok Industries, the value family retail store chain, is geared up to expand its retail footprints pan-India. H&A which has grown to 197 EBOs and 75 shop-in-shops within a span of four years wants to push up the number of EBOs to 400 by April 2012.
H&A is mainly targeting the tier II-III cities and northeast India for its retail expansion.
H & A stores complete range of apparels for the whole family under one roof. They are also planning to introduce women lingerie, embroidered name initials on formal shirts to entice the customers. The company is aiming for a turnover of Rs 50 cr by the end of this fiscal.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021