H & Mís first store in India
Retailer has got earlier approval from the government.February 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swedish retailer Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) announced that it will open its first store in India, this year. However, the company has not yet decided the location of its first outlet.
This chain had earlier got approval from the Indian government to invest $ 100 million (nearly Rs 600 crore) for creating its retail network here.
Karl-Johan Persson, CEO, Hennes & Mauritz, said, "We are very excited to open our first store in India. It is one of the most exciting countries in the world right now and with so much potential."
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn