H&M to open first store by November
Postpones earlier plans of spring launchMarch 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The Swedish fashion chain Hennes & Mauritz (H & M) has postponed its earlier strategy of launching its local operations by spring, and now plans to open its first store by Diwali.
And, this is largely attributed to political uncertainties stemming from the forthcoming general election.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021