H&R Johnson expanding horizon
To plunge into the wellness segment.
Tags: H&R JohnsonJune 27, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
H&R Johnson will foray into the wellness segment by the end of next month. “We plan to get into the wellness segment by introducing products like jet massagers, multifunction shower panels and shower enclosures among others. Most of these products will be sourced from China and European markets,” said Ajit Singh, Vice-President, Johnson Bathrooms.
With respect to tiles, the company is also further working on increasing capacities and is setting up a manufacturing facility in Panagarh Industrial Park near Durgapur in West Bengal's Burdwan district. The plant is expected to start production by the end of next year. The company is also making an investment of Rs 400 crore for growth.The production for the same is already underway and the company should be able to present the offerings next month. The company is upbeat about better growth figures this fiscal, with the extension of their production capacity and with the introduction of new range of products.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint