H&R Johnson expanding horizon
To plunge into the wellness segment.
Tags: H&R JohnsonJune 27, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
H&R Johnson will foray into the wellness segment by the end of next month. “We plan to get into the wellness segment by introducing products like jet massagers, multifunction shower panels and shower enclosures among others. Most of these products will be sourced from China and European markets,” said Ajit Singh, Vice-President, Johnson Bathrooms.
With respect to tiles, the company is also further working on increasing capacities and is setting up a manufacturing facility in Panagarh Industrial Park near Durgapur in West Bengal's Burdwan district. The plant is expected to start production by the end of next year. The company is also making an investment of Rs 400 crore for growth.The production for the same is already underway and the company should be able to present the offerings next month. The company is upbeat about better growth figures this fiscal, with the extension of their production capacity and with the introduction of new range of products.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021