H&R Johnson plans more stores
The tile and flooring brand plans to tap tier-2 and -3 cities of Kerala.December 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
H&R Johnson, the tile and flooring brand, has planned to penetrate further into tier-2 and -3 markets of Kerala. The brand plans to penetrate further by setting up retail experience stores across the State.
According to Dinesh Vyas, Senior General Manager – Johnson Tiles, the stores will take the form of shop-in-shop with three key modules — Johnson Arena, Johnson Class and Johnson Xclusiv. The Kerala market has been a significant contributor to the company’s s overall business volumes and revenues. Over the next 2-3 years, Kerala will account of nearly 25-30 per cent of the planned retail experience stores in South.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021