H&R Johnson plans more stores
The tile and flooring brand plans to tap tier-2 and -3 cities of Kerala.December 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
H&R Johnson, the tile and flooring brand, has planned to penetrate further into tier-2 and -3 markets of Kerala. The brand plans to penetrate further by setting up retail experience stores across the State.
According to Dinesh Vyas, Senior General Manager – Johnson Tiles, the stores will take the form of shop-in-shop with three key modules — Johnson Arena, Johnson Class and Johnson Xclusiv. The Kerala market has been a significant contributor to the company’s s overall business volumes and revenues. Over the next 2-3 years, Kerala will account of nearly 25-30 per cent of the planned retail experience stores in South.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2