Häfele introduces Bertazzoni
Opens flagship store, 2 more to come this year.June 28, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Häfele India introduces Bertazzoni – the world famous Italian cooking appliance company for the first time in India. Bertazzoni cooking machines are today sold throughout Italy and exported to 60 countries around the world selling at the top end of the market through a quality dealer network and is now available in India by Häfele.
Bertazzoni presents a famous product called the Bertazzoni Professional series; a 122 cm super-wide electric range cooker is an uncompromising statement of power and prestige in your kitchen which is now available in India.
Speaking about the launch of Bertazzoni’s professional series, Paolo Bertazzoni, CEO of Bertazzoni says,” People around the world who know how to cook use a Bertazzoni, built with passion and precision by people who know about cooking. Bertazzoni believes in being committed to sustainability, safety and efficiency in all their activities and operations. The clean lines, good proportions and functional, ergonomic design of a Bertazzoni Professional Series range cooker will give your kitchen the smartest professional look.”
Speaking on the launch of Bertazzoni in India, Jurgen Wolf, Managing director,Häfele India Pvt. Ltd says, “All Häfele products stands for quality and designed keeping their functionality at the top of the mind. Functionality is how we think; functionality is what we make and functionality is what we sell. Bertazzoni embraces both these qualities to create outstanding ranges, ovens and cooktops and Häfele is proud to introduce this quality to the Indian market. He further added, “We plan to open two new stores of Bertazzoni by end of this year. Our target regions will firstly be the metros including Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai. From there on we plan to move on to potential cities like Pune, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh and Ludhiana, as these cities have a lot of money and aspirations." They are targeting the super premium audience and the price range begins from Rs 5 lakh.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021