HRJ re-brands bathroom business
Johnson Bathrooms moves from product to solution marketing.July 23, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the leading tile, bath and kitchen manufacturers, H&R Johnson (India) has rebranded its bath-fittings and sanitaryware business as Johnson Bathrooms. This rebranding is part of the company’s efforts to ramp-up the bathrooms business by investing in capacities as well as market reach. With the rebranding, there will be a shift from product marketing to solutions marketing with emphasis on product innovation & after-sales service.
Commenting on the refreshed brand identity of its bathroom products business vertical to Johnson Bathrooms the R Kurup, Chief Marketing Officer, H&R Johnson (India) said, “The rebranding of the bath product business to Johnson Bathrooms is an effort to create a strategic refresh of the business vertical as we seek to scale-up Johnson Bathrooms business through investments in capacity building, enhancing market reach, focus on introducing new innovative products and provide greater impetus to solutions marketing over mere product marketing. As part of this process, we have set-up a pan-India Solutions Marketing Service team.”
With this HRJ also has put in place a pan-India service infrastructure team to service the customers’ post purchase requirements.
Further elaborating on the new brand identity for Johnson Bathroom, Kurup avers, “The new brand identity Johnson Bathrooms rides on the strong market equity & service commitment of Johnson brand. The identity mark is designed using Black & Red visuals to signify vibrancy while being coherent to the flagship rand’s identity.” During the last fiscal, this business vertical contributed Rs 103 crores to H&R Johnson revenues of Rs 1,729 crores. The company will support this rebranding exercise with a 360 degree marketing campaign. The company is enhancing its current product mix to offer customers a multi-layered and wide variety of bathroom products across every price-point. The company plans to roll-out super-premium wellness offerings sourced from high-end international manufacturers by August-end 2012.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%