HSIL brings Queo to India
HSIL Ltd, India’s leading sanitaryware company, which had acquired boutique sanitaryware manufacturer Barwood Products Ltd
November 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
HSIL Ltd, India’s leading sanitaryware company, which had acquired boutique sanitaryware manufacturer Barwood Products Ltd (in United Kingdom) in 2010, has announced the launch of its luxury brand – ‘Queo’ in India. HSIL will exclusively import and market the luxury bathspace products of Queo in India.
Sandip Somany, Joint Managing Director, HSIL Ltd said, “It gives me immense pleasure to bring the luxury bathspace brand Queo to India. We had acquired Barwood Products last year and we feel it is time to bring its luxury product portfolio to India. We will be exclusively importing and marketing Queo products in India, this is an important element of our market strategy and our business plans to carve out a dominant position in the luxury bathspace segment. We will build upon the intrinsic strengths of Queo in key markets and continue to delight our customers with its innovative designs and great product features.”
The Queo product range consists of three products series designed by the international designers -- F-Morwen series, F-50 series and F-Concept series.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn