HSIL brings Queo to India
HSIL Ltd, India’s leading sanitaryware company, which had acquired boutique sanitaryware manufacturer Barwood Products Ltd
November 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
HSIL Ltd, India’s leading sanitaryware company, which had acquired boutique sanitaryware manufacturer Barwood Products Ltd (in United Kingdom) in 2010, has announced the launch of its luxury brand – ‘Queo’ in India. HSIL will exclusively import and market the luxury bathspace products of Queo in India.
Sandip Somany, Joint Managing Director, HSIL Ltd said, “It gives me immense pleasure to bring the luxury bathspace brand Queo to India. We had acquired Barwood Products last year and we feel it is time to bring its luxury product portfolio to India. We will be exclusively importing and marketing Queo products in India, this is an important element of our market strategy and our business plans to carve out a dominant position in the luxury bathspace segment. We will build upon the intrinsic strengths of Queo in key markets and continue to delight our customers with its innovative designs and great product features.”
The Queo product range consists of three products series designed by the international designers -- F-Morwen series, F-50 series and F-Concept series.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores