HSIL plans to expand in European markets
The nationís well-known sanitaryware and glass bottles
July 06, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The nation’s well-known sanitaryware and glass bottles manufacturer, HSIL is lookingforward to the European markets to spread its expansion wings. The company isconsidering acquiring a European brand settling at a deal size of $5 million and expectsto close the package within six months.
“We have short-listed 3-4 European companies and the deal-size could be around USD 5-million. We expect to seal the deal in about six-months,” HSIL's President, Buildings &Products, R B Kabra, said.
The company is also opting for firms, which have an excellent distribution system spreadin Europe.
The Rs 800-crore company, which presently has two manufacturing facilities inDelhi and Hyderabad, plans to set up a third one in the western part of the countrywith a capacity of 1.5-million pieces packing an investment plan of 80-100 croresapproximately.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint