HSIL plans to expand in European markets
The nationís well-known sanitaryware and glass bottles
July 06, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The nation’s well-known sanitaryware and glass bottles manufacturer, HSIL is lookingforward to the European markets to spread its expansion wings. The company isconsidering acquiring a European brand settling at a deal size of $5 million and expectsto close the package within six months.
“We have short-listed 3-4 European companies and the deal-size could be around USD 5-million. We expect to seal the deal in about six-months,” HSIL's President, Buildings &Products, R B Kabra, said.
The company is also opting for firms, which have an excellent distribution system spreadin Europe.
The Rs 800-crore company, which presently has two manufacturing facilities inDelhi and Hyderabad, plans to set up a third one in the western part of the countrywith a capacity of 1.5-million pieces packing an investment plan of 80-100 croresapproximately.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021