HUL, Star Bazaar join hands for CSR activity
As part of a CSR initiative, Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) and Star Bazaar, have announced a consumer initiative — India's Favourites.
August 31, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
As part of a CSR initiative, Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL) and Star Bazaar, the retail arm of Tata Group, have recently announced a consumer initiative — India's Favourites — to promote the cause of education of underprivileged children. The three-week consumer initiative starts on August 29 and runs until September 21 in 13 Star Bazaar stores across seven cities.
The consumer initiative will offer consumers attractive discounts on specific units of leading brands of HUL, such as Brooke Bond Red Label, Kissan, Knorr, Kwality Wall's, Clear, Dove, Vaseline, Axe, Surf and Vim. Five per cent of the sales proceeds of this consumer initiative will be donated to Smile Foundation, Parikrma and Thozhamai, which work in the area of education for underprivileged children.
As part of this consumer initiative, shoppers have the opportunity to also win a weekly grand prize by participating in the ‘Vote for India's Favourite Brand' contest which will be run at the Star Bazaar stores. Shoppers can participate in the contest by voting for their favourite product and a winner will be shortlisted for each store via lucky draw.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021