HUL enters new product category
Launches Magnum bars at Rs 75 each.April 03, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Understanding that quality has become equally important as pricing for Indian consumers, Unilever is all set to introduce in India the popular Magnum ice cream bars. On an average, ice cream candies and cones in India are priced between Rs 5 to 40, but Magnum bars will cost Rs 75 each.
These bars will be shipped from Unilever’s Thailand factory and will be sold through supermarkets, select general trade and its own ice cream parlours and trikes (tricycles). Magnum is sold across 50 countries globally and finds huge potential in the Indian market. Moreover, the brand plans to bring in its vast range of flavours for the Indian consumers.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group