HUL enters new product category
Launches Magnum bars at Rs 75 each.April 03, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Understanding that quality has become equally important as pricing for Indian consumers, Unilever is all set to introduce in India the popular Magnum ice cream bars. On an average, ice cream candies and cones in India are priced between Rs 5 to 40, but Magnum bars will cost Rs 75 each.
These bars will be shipped from Unilever’s Thailand factory and will be sold through supermarkets, select general trade and its own ice cream parlours and trikes (tricycles). Magnum is sold across 50 countries globally and finds huge potential in the Indian market. Moreover, the brand plans to bring in its vast range of flavours for the Indian consumers.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores