Hafele India opens 1st Exclusive Design Studio
Häfele India, part of the US $1219 million Häfele group, a one-stop-shop for all interior hardware solutions, opened its first Exclusive Design Studio in Chennai.
September 29, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Häfele India, part of the US $1219 million Häfele group, a one-stop-shop for all interior hardware solutions, opened its first Exclusive Design Studio in Chennai. Located in the bustling retail hub of T Nagar, Chennai, the new studio is a visual testimony to Häfeles quality, craftsmanship, diversity of designs and the finer objects of life. The studio is set in a manner to help customers browse and buy in a leisurely manner with technical advice from Häfele trained experts). Stocked with exquisite lever handles, sliding door fittings for shower cubicles and kitchen fittings, this exclusive design studio from Häfele is a part of the company's strategy to provide the end-customer with an opportunity to experience world class interior hardware technology at their doorstep. Häfele India has state-of-the-art Design Centers in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad currently. Häfeles innovative concept of setting up Design Studios has provided an avenue for the company to showcase part of its entire range of products (over 1,50,000 in number As a company, Häfele believes in providing its customers the widest choice of fittings, tailor-made design services, installation support, free training and a product Lifetime Warranty. Häfele is able to offer its customers a 360 degree service, leaving nothing to chance.
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform
- Army Canteen stores record profit
- Paytm Mall Targets $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March 2019
- Future Consumer Limited signs a strategic partnership with MaxWholesale
- Tablez brings Chinese lifestyle brand YOYOSO in India
- ShopClues raises US $16 million
- Kishore Biyani led Future Retail may get foreign investor
- PVR buys controlling stake in SPI cinemas
- DailyNinja buys out 4amShop in all-cash deal