Hafele India opens 1st Exclusive Design Studio
Häfele India, part of the US $1219 million Häfele group, a one-stop-shop for all interior hardware solutions, opened its first Exclusive Design Studio in Chennai.
September 29, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Häfele India, part of the US $1219 million Häfele group, a one-stop-shop for all interior hardware solutions, opened its first Exclusive Design Studio in Chennai. Located in the bustling retail hub of T Nagar, Chennai, the new studio is a visual testimony to Häfele’s quality, craftsmanship, diversity of designs and the finer objects of life. The studio is set in a manner to help customers browse and buy in a leisurely manner with technical advice from Häfele trained experts). Stocked with exquisite lever handles, sliding door fittings for shower cubicles and kitchen fittings, this exclusive design studio from Häfele is a part of the company's strategy to provide the end-customer with an opportunity to experience world class interior hardware technology at their doorstep. Häfele India has state-of-the-art Design Centers in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad currently. Häfele’s innovative concept of setting up Design Studio’s has provided an avenue for the company to showcase part of its entire range of products (over 1,50,000 in number As a company, Häfele believes in providing its customers the widest choice of fittings, tailor-made design services, installation support, free training and a product Lifetime Warranty. Häfele is able to offer its customers a 360 degree service, leaving nothing to chance.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear