Haier India to invest 50 crore
Haier Appliances (India), the Indian subsidiary of Chinese electronic home appliances major Haier Group, will invest close to
October 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Haier Appliances (India), the Indian subsidiary of Chinese electronic home appliances major Haier Group, will invest close to Rs 50 crore in expanding its refrigerator and washing machine manufacturing capacity at its Ranjangaon plant in Pune.
At present, refrigerators and washing machines contribute a third each to Haier’s sales in India, with LEDs and LCDs, air conditioners, dish washers, microwave ovens among others accounting for the rest.
Haier India has recently opened its sixth exclusive experience centre in Andhra Pradesh and its second in Hyderabad. The 650 sq ft centre, run by Haier’s city-based franchisee – Shah Electronics and Home Appliances, is designed to provide all product categories under one roof.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint