Haier India to invest 50 crore
Haier Appliances (India), the Indian subsidiary of Chinese electronic home appliances major Haier Group, will invest close to
October 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Haier Appliances (India), the Indian subsidiary of Chinese electronic home appliances major Haier Group, will invest close to Rs 50 crore in expanding its refrigerator and washing machine manufacturing capacity at its Ranjangaon plant in Pune.
At present, refrigerators and washing machines contribute a third each to Haier’s sales in India, with LEDs and LCDs, air conditioners, dish washers, microwave ovens among others accounting for the rest.
Haier India has recently opened its sixth exclusive experience centre in Andhra Pradesh and its second in Hyderabad. The 650 sq ft centre, run by Haier’s city-based franchisee – Shah Electronics and Home Appliances, is designed to provide all product categories under one roof.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021