Harman signs AR Rahman as brand ambassador
Harman International (India) Pvt Ltd has announced AR Rahman as the India Brand Ambassador for JBL by Harmanís Hear
October 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Harman International (India) Pvt Ltd has announced AR Rahman as the India Brand Ambassador for JBL by Harman’s Hear the truth – a multi-year campaign featuring an evolving roster of top international musicians who want their fans to listen to music as it was intended to be heard. The campaign is directed towards exciting music lovers across the world, whilst showcasing the fact that the greatest performers in the world trust JBL.
“We are delighted with the fact that awe-inspiring international icon, AR Rahman, is part of JBL’s ‘Hear the truth’ campaign. The campaign is headlined by world-class musicians and AR Rahman brings with him the talent, absolute zeal and love for music and quality sound which we, at Harman, deem a necessity in today’s world. The JBL brand is renowned worldwide by musicians and sound engineers for its quality sound, and our mission is to ensure their musical integrity is faithfully recreated through JBL products,” said Dinesh Paliwal, Chairman, President and CEO of Harman.
“It is a terrific endorsement to have a great composer joining Harman to promote the true meaning of ‘quality sound’. We look forward to encouraging people the world over to hear music the way it was intended to be heard,” said M. Lakshminarayan, Managing Director, Harman International (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear