Harman signs AR Rahman as brand ambassador
Harman International (India) Pvt Ltd has announced AR Rahman as the India Brand Ambassador for JBL by Harmanís Hear
October 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Harman International (India) Pvt Ltd has announced AR Rahman as the India Brand Ambassador for JBL by Harman’s Hear the truth – a multi-year campaign featuring an evolving roster of top international musicians who want their fans to listen to music as it was intended to be heard. The campaign is directed towards exciting music lovers across the world, whilst showcasing the fact that the greatest performers in the world trust JBL.
“We are delighted with the fact that awe-inspiring international icon, AR Rahman, is part of JBL’s ‘Hear the truth’ campaign. The campaign is headlined by world-class musicians and AR Rahman brings with him the talent, absolute zeal and love for music and quality sound which we, at Harman, deem a necessity in today’s world. The JBL brand is renowned worldwide by musicians and sound engineers for its quality sound, and our mission is to ensure their musical integrity is faithfully recreated through JBL products,” said Dinesh Paliwal, Chairman, President and CEO of Harman.
“It is a terrific endorsement to have a great composer joining Harman to promote the true meaning of ‘quality sound’. We look forward to encouraging people the world over to hear music the way it was intended to be heard,” said M. Lakshminarayan, Managing Director, Harman International (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shaz√© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore