Hasbro Basic: Express Avenue gets Menís Brand
Express Avenue, Chennaiís one of the premium malls, is all set
July 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Express Avenue, Chennai’s one of the premium malls, is all set to add on a new brand in its kitty. Hasbro Clothing Pvt Ltd has come up with a store which is 12th in Chennai and 54th in India. Branded as Hasbro Basic 029, the store is opened on the first floor of Express Avenue. Theother two brands under its name are Probase providing casualwear, and Genesis catering to elegant, formal tastes.
These brands are currently retailed through over 50 exclusive outlets spread across Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Mumbai, Colombo, Maldives, etc.
The 1,005 sq ft store is done in the signature grey and yellow of Basics Life. Visitors would quickly find themselves at ease in this aesthetically designed store that helps one find what they want without much effort. Red, the brand colour of Basics 029, forms the predominant colour for the denim section that is also the focal point of the store.
“This is a milestone for Hasbro in Chennai,” commented Hanif Sattar, Director of Hasbro Clothings Pvt. Ltd. “Chennai’s always encouraged us in what we offer. And that’s helped us come back with even bigger initiatives. So there’s definitely more surprises in the next few months.”
The focal point of the store is to provide men’s fashion needs with ultimate fashion wear to suit the urban men choices.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO