Hasbro Basic: Express Avenue gets Menís Brand
Express Avenue, Chennaiís one of the premium malls, is all set
July 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Express Avenue, Chennai’s one of the premium malls, is all set to add on a new brand in its kitty. Hasbro Clothing Pvt Ltd has come up with a store which is 12th in Chennai and 54th in India. Branded as Hasbro Basic 029, the store is opened on the first floor of Express Avenue. Theother two brands under its name are Probase providing casualwear, and Genesis catering to elegant, formal tastes.
These brands are currently retailed through over 50 exclusive outlets spread across Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Mumbai, Colombo, Maldives, etc.
The 1,005 sq ft store is done in the signature grey and yellow of Basics Life. Visitors would quickly find themselves at ease in this aesthetically designed store that helps one find what they want without much effort. Red, the brand colour of Basics 029, forms the predominant colour for the denim section that is also the focal point of the store.
“This is a milestone for Hasbro in Chennai,” commented Hanif Sattar, Director of Hasbro Clothings Pvt. Ltd. “Chennai’s always encouraged us in what we offer. And that’s helped us come back with even bigger initiatives. So there’s definitely more surprises in the next few months.”
The focal point of the store is to provide men’s fashion needs with ultimate fashion wear to suit the urban men choices.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021