Havells’ new range of CFLs
Havells India Ltd has introduced a new range of energy-saving CFLs with ‘High Power Factor'.
January 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Havells India Ltd has introduced a new range of energy-saving CFLs with ‘High Power Factor'. It uses pill dosing technology, and the mercury content is claimed to be well below the European regulatory norms, approximately a fourth of that stipulated under traditional manufacturing process with the use of liquid mercury. These lamps are designed to reduce power wastage and enhance the network capacity required for incandescent lighting. The price range is Rs 125-240.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India