Havells’ new range of CFLs
Havells India Ltd has introduced a new range of energy-saving CFLs with ‘High Power Factor'.
January 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Havells India Ltd has introduced a new range of energy-saving CFLs with ‘High Power Factor'. It uses pill dosing technology, and the mercury content is claimed to be well below the European regulatory norms, approximately a fourth of that stipulated under traditional manufacturing process with the use of liquid mercury. These lamps are designed to reduce power wastage and enhance the network capacity required for incandescent lighting. The price range is Rs 125-240.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG