HeadQuarters: 1st Store in Hyderabad
Indus League Clothing, a part of the Future Group
March 07, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indus League Clothing, a part of the Future Group, launched the first HeadQuarters store - the formal wear destination for men on Jubilee Hills Road recently. Mr. D. Manikya Vara Prasad Rao, Minister for Rural Development & MGNREGS (Government of Andhra Pradesh) inaugurated the store.
This will be the first store of HeadQuarters in the city. The store is spread over 2000 sq ft and is the brand’s 10th premium store in the country after Kolkata, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kanpur, Indore and Nagpur. Ms.Rachna Agarwal, CEO, Indus-League, on this occasion said,” It gives us immense pleasure to open our 1st store in Hyderabad; it is a fast growing city. We are overwhelmed by the way people in other cities have received our stores and are looking forward to the positive responses from the people of Hyderabad.”
Headquarters is the first of its kind one stop destination for men offering end- to-end clothing solutions in formal wear. From the first interview shirt to shirts that can be worn to the boardroom, one can style himself for every momentous occasion in work life. The store adds a whole new dimension to shopping by having personalized shopping assistants who would help customers make the right choice from the vast range of suits, jackets, shirts, trousers and accessories.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2