HeadQuarters: Opens 2nd store in Bangalore
Indus League Clothing, a part of the future group,
October 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indus League Clothing, a part of the future group, launched the second Head quarter store in Bangalore - the formal wear destination for men in Rakshita Mall, Banashankari. Mr. Anirudh inaugurated the store.
This will be the second store of HeadQuarters in the city, the first being in Brigade road. The store is spread over 2000 sq ft and is the brand’s sixth premium store in the country after Mani Sqaure Mall, Kolkatta, Ambi Mall, Delhi, Connaught Place, Delhi and Nagpur. Headquarters houses Indigo Nation, John Miller, Urbana, Daniel Hechter and Lombard.
Ms.Rachna Agarwal ,CEO, Indus-League, on this occasion said,” It gives us immense pleasure to open our second store in Banashankari, we are very delighted with the way the people have received our Brigade road outlet and look forward to catering to our customers in south Bangalore”
Headquarters is the first of its kind one stop destination for men offering end- to-end clothing solutions in formal wear. From the first interview shirt to shirts that can be worn to the boardroom, one can style himself for every momentous occasion in work life.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint