HeadQuarters: Opens 2nd store in Bangalore
Indus League Clothing, a part of the future group,
October 19, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indus League Clothing, a part of the future group, launched the second Head quarter store in Bangalore - the formal wear destination for men in Rakshita Mall, Banashankari. Mr. Anirudh inaugurated the store.
This will be the second store of HeadQuarters in the city, the first being in Brigade road. The store is spread over 2000 sq ft and is the brand’s sixth premium store in the country after Mani Sqaure Mall, Kolkatta, Ambi Mall, Delhi, Connaught Place, Delhi and Nagpur. Headquarters houses Indigo Nation, John Miller, Urbana, Daniel Hechter and Lombard.
Ms.Rachna Agarwal ,CEO, Indus-League, on this occasion said,” It gives us immense pleasure to open our second store in Banashankari, we are very delighted with the way the people have received our Brigade road outlet and look forward to catering to our customers in south Bangalore”
Headquarters is the first of its kind one stop destination for men offering end- to-end clothing solutions in formal wear. From the first interview shirt to shirts that can be worn to the boardroom, one can style himself for every momentous occasion in work life.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021