Healthkart appoints CTO
Gaurav Agarwal will focus on improving conversion rates for this site.December 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Healthkart, a Gurgaon-based online health store, appointed Gaurav Agarwal, Chief Technology Officer and Head-Products. Agarwal, 35, was earlier general manager at Farmville, a popular social network game launched by Silicon Valley-based developer Zynga.
"Agarwal will focus on driving higher conversions for Healthkart, along with customer engagement," said Prashant Tandon, Co-founder, Bright Lifecare, which owns and runs Healthkart.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021