Healthkart appoints CTO
Gaurav Agarwal will focus on improving conversion rates for this site.December 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Healthkart, a Gurgaon-based online health store, appointed Gaurav Agarwal, Chief Technology Officer and Head-Products. Agarwal, 35, was earlier general manager at Farmville, a popular social network game launched by Silicon Valley-based developer Zynga.
"Agarwal will focus on driving higher conversions for Healthkart, along with customer engagement," said Prashant Tandon, Co-founder, Bright Lifecare, which owns and runs Healthkart.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India