Healthkart expands offline
Opens first ‘offline’ store in BangaloreJanuary 06, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bright Lifecare which runs the online healthcare store Healthkart, and the drug search marketplace Healthkartplus, opened its fourth ‘offline’ store in the country and the first one in Bangalore.
Prashant Tandon, Cofounder and MD, Healthkart, highlighted that they are bullish on the hybrid online-offline retail model, and are also aiming to double the count of these company-run ‘offline’ stores.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India