Healthkart expands offline
Opens first ‘offline’ store in BangaloreJanuary 06, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Bright Lifecare which runs the online healthcare store Healthkart, and the drug search marketplace Healthkartplus, opened its fourth ‘offline’ store in the country and the first one in Bangalore.
Prashant Tandon, Cofounder and MD, Healthkart, highlighted that they are bullish on the hybrid online-offline retail model, and are also aiming to double the count of these company-run ‘offline’ stores.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019