Heaven & Home – an online portal for home decor
For the very first time in India, buying luxury home décor comes at the leisure of your very own living room from Heaven & Home. It unravels a whole new
December 14, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
For the very first time in India, buying luxury home décor comes at the leisure of your very own living room from Heaven & Home. It unravels a whole new platform for stylish and state-of-the-art home décor and furnishings with both international and national brands vying for your appreciation at discounts of up to 70 per cent. Heavenandhome.com is the first online interiors portal that showcases the finest décor through its online magazine making the experience a breeze for innovative and trend-setting shoppers. Classy centre pieces to complete your living room experience, elegant furnishings, those perfect artworks to decorate your family wall. Statement-making accessories, stunning china, beautiful table linen and so many more inspirational products and designs to select from; all made available exclusively at heavenandhome.com. It’s the only e-commerce website with the biggest selection of quality furnishings that gives exclusive offers and unbelievable discounts to members of its shopping club.
“With Heaven & Home we intend to give our customers the most exclusive window to the best in class home products. We pride ourselves in the guarantee that every article is an artwork worthy of possession,” affirms Tara Kaushal, Co-founder, Heaven & Home.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019