Heinz's first woman MD
Seema Modi appointed to the position.July 16, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Heinz has appointed Seema Modi as its Managing Director in India. With this she becomes the third woman to take charge of a global consumer products firm's India business in the last two years.
She replaces N Thiruambalam, who quit after serving the US food company for more than a decade. Before this, she was the Managing Director of Heinz ASEAN, which includes Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, the Philippines and Indonesia. "Seema brings a record of success and broad experience to her new role, including her ability to work cross-functionally, identify consumer insights and develop creative new ideas," said Chris Warmoth, executive vice-president at Heinz Asia Pacific.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021