Helix joins e-com bandwagon
Timex launches web store for Helix.August 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Timex Group is one of the organisations in the time piece segment to have embraced digital technology to reach out to customers.. In line with the new e-commerce trend, Timex Group India Limited has launched its first web store in India dedicated to their brand Helix.
Excited by the preliminary response to the Helix web store launch, VD Wadhwa, CEO & MD of Timex Group India Ltd said, “As the digital movement gains further momentum and impacts every aspect of the way business is transacted, it was imperative for us to stay ahead of the curve and make ourselves visible and accessible across all retail and digital formats. With the launch of Helix Web store, we hope to cater to a segment of our target audience who prefer the convenience of shopping online for personal accessories like timewear. The new web store provides a rich, fulfilling user experience and I am confident that this initiative will provide an added momentum to customer engagement with the brand as well as have a positive impact on sales.”
The web store design reflects the aspirations and fashion statements of the current generation. Thus there is a refreshing pop of color and a vivid appeal which are bound to resonate with the young audience. Akin to Helix brand proposition, the online store too stands out from the plethora of single brand e-commerce sites that populate the web. The watch collections available at the newly launched Helix web store are in-sync with the latest fashion trends and are the perfect statement for the hip Gen X.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021