Hello Kitty apparels
Launches global 2012 range in India.April 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sanrio Co., Ltd., the creators of Hello Kitty, has now ventured into the apparels market in India. Sanrio Co., Ltd., will be launching ‘Hello Kitty Apparel’ in association with Twenty One Fashion Studio Pvt Ltd. Hello Kitty had entered India in 2011 with Twenty One Fashion Studio Pvt Ltd, the sole licensee and distributor for Sanrio products. Sanrio's best known character is Hello Kitty, one of the most successful marketing brands in the world. Twenty One Fashion Studio Pvt Ltd, a Sharaf Group venture, is the holder of Hello Kitty Licence for Apparels, Accessories, Toys and Games, Footwear, Watches, Health and Beauty, Bed and Bath, Food and Beverages, and Furniture for the territory of India. Muthukumar the CEO of the company has recently taken over. They have, launched the Autumn Winter collections 2012 for Indian and overseas market.
Sanrio Co., Ltd. is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA. and is the world-wide designer and distributor of character-branded stationery, school supplies, gifts, and accessories.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021