Hello Kitty apparels
Launches global 2012 range in India.April 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Sanrio Co., Ltd., the creators of Hello Kitty, has now ventured into the apparels market in India. Sanrio Co., Ltd., will be launching ‘Hello Kitty Apparel’ in association with Twenty One Fashion Studio Pvt Ltd. Hello Kitty had entered India in 2011 with Twenty One Fashion Studio Pvt Ltd, the sole licensee and distributor for Sanrio products. Sanrio's best known character is Hello Kitty, one of the most successful marketing brands in the world. Twenty One Fashion Studio Pvt Ltd, a Sharaf Group venture, is the holder of Hello Kitty Licence for Apparels, Accessories, Toys and Games, Footwear, Watches, Health and Beauty, Bed and Bath, Food and Beverages, and Furniture for the territory of India. Muthukumar the CEO of the company has recently taken over. They have, launched the Autumn Winter collections 2012 for Indian and overseas market.
Sanrio Co., Ltd. is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA. and is the world-wide designer and distributor of character-branded stationery, school supplies, gifts, and accessories.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India