Hemant Singh is Avonís new MD
Avon Beauty Products India, on Tuesday said it has appointed Hemant Singh as the managing director.
March 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Avon Beauty Products India, on Tuesday said it has appointed Hemant Singh as the managing director. Singh succeeds Sebastian Bako, who spent two-and-a-half years with Avon India. He will be responsible for driving growth and the expansion of the company’s market share in India. Mr Singh joined Avon Asia-Pacific last year as executive director (business development) and has more than 27 years of strategic planning and management experience.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn