Henkel introduces Indola in India
Indola also joins hands with “Akshara”
August 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Indola Professional, the Professional Cosmetics Division of Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. and one of the leading suppliers in the hairdressing business worldwide, has launched their ‘Smart Choice’ Hair Cosmetic Brand across West and is being extended across the Country. This is their second brand launch after Schwarzkopf Professional in the Professional Salon Industry in India.
Gracing the occasion were Mr. Ravi Bhatnagar (Head of Sales & Marketing, Indola India) and Nitin Manchanda (Technical Head – Indola India). Celebrity Guest Mr. Ryan D’ Rosario who is a well known Creative Stylist in Bollywood, best Known for his work with Saif Ali Khan in Hum Tum and Amir Khan & Kajol in Fanaa has joined hands with Henkel as the Brand Ambassador for the Brand Indola in India.
Indola also joined hands with “Akshara”, an NGO working in the field of Women’s Empowerment and announced that they will contribute Re.1 per unit from the proceeds of their Colour Tubes sales. Representing “Akshara” was their Brand Ambassador and Bollywood Celebrity/Actress Ms. Raima Sen, who discussed about the importance and need of educating Women in India.
Mr. Ravi Bhatnagar briefed the guests about the history of the brand and its positioning in India. He emphasised that the Salon industry is majorly driven by training and education of Hair Dressers. The company will take special interest in training and development of the Salons across the country. Mr. Nitin Manchanda along with the Brand Ambassador Mr. Ryan D’ Rosario demonstrated Cut & Colour application on the stage for the gathering of over 400 people. Mr. Ryan D’ Rosario expressed his pleasure to get associated with the brand and with the ideology of the organization to train maximum people in the business providing utmost customer satisfaction with outstanding Quality products at Affordable Price.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021