Hershey's on its own
Ends five year old JV with Godrej.June 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hershey’s has set-up a 100 per cent subsidiary Hershey Confectionery India, indicating an end to its JV with Godrej which lasted five years. The new company was registered last month with the Registrar of Companies. Directors of the Indian counterpart have already been appointed and Richard McConville and Milton Brice shall take it forward.
IL&FS Investment Managers Ltd (IIML), the private equity arm of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services, is in advanced stages of negotiations to buy out The Hershey Company's stake in its joint venture with the Godrej Group.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021