Hershey's on its own
Ends five year old JV with Godrej.June 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hershey’s has set-up a 100 per cent subsidiary Hershey Confectionery India, indicating an end to its JV with Godrej which lasted five years. The new company was registered last month with the Registrar of Companies. Directors of the Indian counterpart have already been appointed and Richard McConville and Milton Brice shall take it forward.
IL&FS Investment Managers Ltd (IIML), the private equity arm of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services, is in advanced stages of negotiations to buy out The Hershey Company's stake in its joint venture with the Godrej Group.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint