Hewlett-Packard unveils printing solutions through phone
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has launched a new technology where a simple click of print command from a userís phone can get the print in any intranet printers.
April 21, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hewlett-Packard (HP) has launched a new technology where a simple click of print command from a user’s phone can get the print in any intranet printers.
It is one of the printing solutions and products that the company showcased at the two-day HP Value Equation that began in the Chinese capital.
The line-up also included a technology that turns the printers off and on automatically. The users could print instantly even when the printer goes to the off mode, saving time and energy. This category has a range of eight printers.
Mr John Solomon, Senior Vice-President (Imaging and Printing Group) of HP, said that the printers will help users reduce paper-waste.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2