Hidesign Appoints Narresh Mehtta as Chief Operations Officer
Hidesign,leading luxury brand has appointed Narresh Mehtta as the Chief Operating Officer.August 01, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hidesign,leading luxury brand has appointed Narresh Mehtta as the Chief Operating Officer. He has joined Hidesign with a 25 years of experience spanning across various industries such as FMCG, engineering, healthcare, apparel and retailing. Besides, Narresh has been associated with various companies such as Godrej, Blue Star, Oracle Finance. His last assignment was at Raymond Ltd. as Director-Business Development and Franchise Retail Operations.
According to the President Hidesign, Dilip Kapur, "We are very pleased to have Narresh on board with us. He brings with him immense experience and we are sure he will play a significant role in the continued profitable growth of Hidesign along with increasing customer value.Narresh is the right person to help implement systems and processes and be a part of the leadership team as the brand enters a phase of rapid growth into new geographies and categories."
In his new role, he will be responsible to observe the daily operations, provide company-wide alignment and help shape the company strategies.
Narresh brings with him extensive operations expertise, strong leadership and organizational skills along with a successful record of time management. In the past, he has also been sponsored for prestigious programs such as the Strategic Management Program by Ross School of Management, Michigan University," added Kapur.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021