Hidesign Appoints Narresh Mehtta as Chief Operations Officer
Hidesign,leading luxury brand has appointed Narresh Mehtta as the Chief Operating Officer.August 01, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hidesign,leading luxury brand has appointed Narresh Mehtta as the Chief Operating Officer. He has joined Hidesign with a 25 years of experience spanning across various industries such as FMCG, engineering, healthcare, apparel and retailing. Besides, Narresh has been associated with various companies such as Godrej, Blue Star, Oracle Finance. His last assignment was at Raymond Ltd. as Director-Business Development and Franchise Retail Operations.
According to the President Hidesign, Dilip Kapur, "We are very pleased to have Narresh on board with us. He brings with him immense experience and we are sure he will play a significant role in the continued profitable growth of Hidesign along with increasing customer value.Narresh is the right person to help implement systems and processes and be a part of the leadership team as the brand enters a phase of rapid growth into new geographies and categories."
In his new role, he will be responsible to observe the daily operations, provide company-wide alignment and help shape the company strategies.
Narresh brings with him extensive operations expertise, strong leadership and organizational skills along with a successful record of time management. In the past, he has also been sponsored for prestigious programs such as the Strategic Management Program by Ross School of Management, Michigan University," added Kapur.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint