Hidesign now at Hyderabad airport
Opens largest exclusive store.
Tags: HidesignFebruary 25, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hidesign is now open at the domestic terminal of the Rajiv Gandhi airport, Shamshabad, Hyderabad. Hidesign has always considered retail at airports significant for the development of the brand internationally. Backed by tremendous response to the brand at airports, Hidesign now adds another feather to its cap with the largest exclusive store at the Hyderabad airport.
The opportunity of interacting with the ideal customer who is well-informed, career oriented, cosmopolitan, appreciates well-made, handcrafted products and is sensitive to ecological issues has encouraged Hidesign to be present at all major airports across India.
Hidesign is currently present across India at IGIA, where the brand is ranked among the top five best performing brands, Cochin International airport, Shivaji International airport at Mumbai and the even the international terminal of the Hyderabad airport.
The Hidesign store at Hyderabad airport is the largest exclusive store in the country that the brand has opened so far (apart from our four level flagship store in Pondicherry), spanning approx. 1000 sq. feet. Along with the complete product range from Hidesign, the new store displays Hidesign’s recently launched luxury collection, ‘Alberto Ciaschini- handcrafted by Hidesign’.
Hidesign believes that its fit to the cosmopolitan travelling customer is ideal. The brand speaks to the active lifestyle of the career driven modern man and woman. So far, the strongest reaction has been towards men and travel categories, but surprisingly the sale of women’s handbags by value is twice as much as the percentage of footfall would indicate.
The Hidesign store at Hyderabad airport has immediately jumped to become the most important retail space for Hidesign. While the rentals are the highest in the country, Hidesign expects to breakeven in the next few months.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India