Hidesign opens at Palladium
Hidesign announces the launch of its new exclusive store in Mumbai at Palladium Mall
June 18, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
India’s leading luxury leather brand Hidesign proudly announces the launch of its new exclusive store at the Palladium Mall in Mumbai. With the opening of its new store, Hidesign has moved from its earlier address on the high street at neighbouring Phoenix Mills to a strategically positioned space amidst other luxury brands at the Palladium Mall in Mumbai.
The new Hidesign store spread over an area of over 600 square feet is ideally located on the Level 3 of the Palladium mall. The store showcases an extensive collection of bags ranging from handbags for women, duffels and travel bags on wheels, laptop bags, messengers, cross bodies and briefcases for men. An extensive range of small leather goods is also available at the new Hidesign store including wallets, belts, and card holders. The new store has also created a beautiful display of orchard tables that showcase newly launched styles from Hidesign as soon as you enter the store. Come indulge in the company of beautiful, hand crafted bags at Hidesign and luxuriate in an experience that’s truly unique!
Dilip Kapur, President of Hidesign says, “We are excited to launch our latest store in Mumbai at Palladium which reflects our brand values and evolving customer profile. The clean lines, use of natural materials like stone, brass, wood add warmth and create an exclusive experience for the Hidesign customer. Mumbai is a key market for us. The Palladium store will cater to a wide range of consumer profiles. We hope they enjoy the new styles we have launched for the store opening”.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021