Hidesign pioneers “The Art of Reuse”
Starts off this Green campaign on June 5th
June 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hidesign has announced the launch of its eco-project, Art of Reuse. This project is to be launched on June 5th, 2011 to mark World Environment Day as part of Hidesign’s year long effort to push its Green Campaign.
The Art of Reuse is an engagement project to support the practice of converting waste materials or redundant goods into new materials / products of better quality with a higher environmental value. In this contest, participants will be encouraged to create new designs out of leather scrap provided in the “Art of Reuse kit”; available at all Hidesign stores PAN India. These designs would be submitted at Hidesign stores and winners will be selected through votes on Hidesign’s page on Facebook.
“We believe the best way to get an idea across is to engage people through participation”, says Dilip Kapur, President of Hidesign.
On 1st August 2011, Hidesign will choose three winning products and the selected contestants will receive Hidesign gift vouchers worth Rs. 15000, Rs. 10000 and Rs.5000 respectively.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2