Hidesign pioneers “The Art of Reuse”
Starts off this Green campaign on June 5th
June 04, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hidesign has announced the launch of its eco-project, Art of Reuse. This project is to be launched on June 5th, 2011 to mark World Environment Day as part of Hidesign’s year long effort to push its Green Campaign.
The Art of Reuse is an engagement project to support the practice of converting waste materials or redundant goods into new materials / products of better quality with a higher environmental value. In this contest, participants will be encouraged to create new designs out of leather scrap provided in the “Art of Reuse kit”; available at all Hidesign stores PAN India. These designs would be submitted at Hidesign stores and winners will be selected through votes on Hidesign’s page on Facebook.
“We believe the best way to get an idea across is to engage people through participation”, says Dilip Kapur, President of Hidesign.
On 1st August 2011, Hidesign will choose three winning products and the selected contestants will receive Hidesign gift vouchers worth Rs. 15000, Rs. 10000 and Rs.5000 respectively.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021