Himatsingka to double sales from brands to Rs 1,200 cr by FY16
Himatsingka Seide is looking to double turnover from its branded portfolio to Rs 1,200 crore by next fiscal.September 04, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
New Delhi: Home textiles firm Himatsingka Seide today said it is looking to double turnover from its branded portfolio to Rs 1,200 crore by next fiscal.
Himatsingka's branded portfolio consists of 10 brands, including Calvin Klein, Esprit, Barbara Barry and Bellora.
"We are focused on augmenting the strength of our branded portfolio and see several opportunities on the horizon that will help the group grow revenue streams from brands to approximately Rs 1,200 crore," Himatsingka Group Executive Director Shrikant Himatsingka said in a BSE filing.
The Rs 2,000 crore Himatsingka Group reported turnover of Rs 600 crore from its branded portfolio in 2013-14.
The filing said that the company is "exploring various initiatives to augment its brand portfolio and deepen the distribution network of these brands."
"These initiatives should potentially steer revenues from brands to approximately Rs 1,200 crore over the next two years," it added.
Image courtesy: http://www.corbisimages.com/
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021