Himatsingka to double sales from brands to Rs 1,200 cr by FY16
Himatsingka Seide is looking to double turnover from its branded portfolio to Rs 1,200 crore by next fiscal.September 04, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
New Delhi: Home textiles firm Himatsingka Seide today said it is looking to double turnover from its branded portfolio to Rs 1,200 crore by next fiscal.
Himatsingka's branded portfolio consists of 10 brands, including Calvin Klein, Esprit, Barbara Barry and Bellora.
"We are focused on augmenting the strength of our branded portfolio and see several opportunities on the horizon that will help the group grow revenue streams from brands to approximately Rs 1,200 crore," Himatsingka Group Executive Director Shrikant Himatsingka said in a BSE filing.
The Rs 2,000 crore Himatsingka Group reported turnover of Rs 600 crore from its branded portfolio in 2013-14.
The filing said that the company is "exploring various initiatives to augment its brand portfolio and deepen the distribution network of these brands."
"These initiatives should potentially steer revenues from brands to approximately Rs 1,200 crore over the next two years," it added.
Image courtesy: http://www.corbisimages.com/
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint