Hindware: 20 more home interiors stores
Country’s largest sanitaryware maker is planning to expand
March 08, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Country’s largest sanitaryware maker is planning to expand its footprints in other parts of the country by December after the success of its presence in NCR regions.
The expansion is part of the Rs 250 crore plan of the bath solutions major to enter the home interior business.
Hindware's Evok interior stores showcase a range of home (interior) products and services ranging from furniture, furnishing and bath products, modular kitchens, flooring, decorative lighting, home décor and lifestyle accessories sourced and coordinated from across the world.
The company has started the services of providing end-to-end solutions right from visualising the space and interiors to selecting the products that fit in and installing them. The stores will offer a premium range of living, kitchen and bath concepts. They will have over 16,000 products in home, furniture, modular kitchens, laminated flooring, bath fitting and lightings.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category