Hindware: 20 more home interiors stores
Country’s largest sanitaryware maker is planning to expand
March 08, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Country’s largest sanitaryware maker is planning to expand its footprints in other parts of the country by December after the success of its presence in NCR regions.
The expansion is part of the Rs 250 crore plan of the bath solutions major to enter the home interior business.
Hindware's Evok interior stores showcase a range of home (interior) products and services ranging from furniture, furnishing and bath products, modular kitchens, flooring, decorative lighting, home décor and lifestyle accessories sourced and coordinated from across the world.
The company has started the services of providing end-to-end solutions right from visualising the space and interiors to selecting the products that fit in and installing them. The stores will offer a premium range of living, kitchen and bath concepts. They will have over 16,000 products in home, furniture, modular kitchens, laminated flooring, bath fitting and lightings.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores