Hindware : 50th year with bathroom collection
To commemorate the completion of 50 successful years of its existence
November 25, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
To commemorate the completion of 50 successful years of its existence, HSIL Ltd, the group behind India’s leading bathroom solutions provider – Hindware, has launched the Cornice collection. This elegant collection of sanitary ware and faucets comes with a perfect harmony of modern functionality and world-class designs. The superior range designed by international designers includes a wide array of products in the bathroom segment like sanitaryware, massage tubs, faucets, water closets and glazed vitrified tiles.
Mr. Sandip Somany, Joint Managing Director, HSIL Ltd, said that, “Honoring 50 years of our existence, I am immensely delighted to announce the launch of the Cornice Collection from Hindware. Hindware is one of the most prestigious and trusted names in the sanitary ware segment across millions of Indian households. This ergonomically designed range is bound to enhance the look of any modern bathroom. With the launch of this collection, Hindware promises to offer ultimate comfort along with immaculate style to its customers.”
Hindware elegantly brings together contemporary style and culture in the unique and gorgeous collection of EWCs and washbasins. The range combines a sleek aesthetic look with hi-tech features, which makes health and well being an everyday luxury. The products exude sophistication in design, combined with the added advantage of being made with superior technology of water saving dual flush and a ‘Germi Clean’ ceramic surface for effortless cleaning and utmost hygiene that makes them look as good as new for a long time.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2