Hindware : 50th year with bathroom collection
To commemorate the completion of 50 successful years of its existence
November 25, 2010 | comments ( 2 ) |
To commemorate the completion of 50 successful years of its existence, HSIL Ltd, the group behind India’s leading bathroom solutions provider – Hindware, has launched the Cornice collection. This elegant collection of sanitary ware and faucets comes with a perfect harmony of modern functionality and world-class designs. The superior range designed by international designers includes a wide array of products in the bathroom segment like sanitaryware, massage tubs, faucets, water closets and glazed vitrified tiles.
Mr. Sandip Somany, Joint Managing Director, HSIL Ltd, said that, “Honoring 50 years of our existence, I am immensely delighted to announce the launch of the Cornice Collection from Hindware. Hindware is one of the most prestigious and trusted names in the sanitary ware segment across millions of Indian households. This ergonomically designed range is bound to enhance the look of any modern bathroom. With the launch of this collection, Hindware promises to offer ultimate comfort along with immaculate style to its customers.”
Hindware elegantly brings together contemporary style and culture in the unique and gorgeous collection of EWCs and washbasins. The range combines a sleek aesthetic look with hi-tech features, which makes health and well being an everyday luxury. The products exude sophistication in design, combined with the added advantage of being made with superior technology of water saving dual flush and a ‘Germi Clean’ ceramic surface for effortless cleaning and utmost hygiene that makes them look as good as new for a long time.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021