Hindware among 100 most valuable brands
HSIL Limited, the organization behind India’s
October 14, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
HSIL Limited, the organization behind India’s leading sanitaryware brand Hindware, has created another benchmark by becoming one of ‘India's 100 Most Valuable Brands’ for 2010. Hindware, one of the most prestigious Indian sanitary ware brands has been ranked #93 in a comprehensive annual ranking released recently.
This list was prepared by ICMR (Indian Council of Market Research), a strategic business division of Planman Consulting. It has made a significant impact in the way companies look at research since its establishment in 1996. 4Ps B&M is a global business and marketing magazine which examines global issues with an Indian lens, ranging from an analysis of advertising campaigns to emerging trends and practices in marketing and advertising.
On this occasion, Mr. Sandip Somany, Joint MD, HSIL Limited, said, “We are proud to announce that we have reached yet another milestone in our journey by being honoured as one of the 100 most valuable brands in India. Hindware, the complete bathrooms solution provider, is already the leading brand in the sanitary ware segment with more than 40% of market share. It is of great value to us and we hope to scale new heights through our constant endeavour to provide world-class products and services that continue to delight our customers.”
Being a trusted name in the sanitary ware segment across millions of households, some of the long list of Hindware’s achievements include- being awarded as the ‘Consumer Superbrand’ by the Super Brand Council in 2009, the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award 2009, the Reader’s Digest Platinum Trusted Brand 2009, the globally acknowledged THE BIZZ 2010 award, the 2010 IMM Award for Excellence, and so on.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021