HSIL Limited, India’s leading Building Products and Container
February 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
HSIL Limited, India’s leading Building Products and Container Glass Company, has set another benchmark in the industry with brand Hindware being honoured with the ‘Power Brands of India’ award for 2010. In a separate ceremony, the company earned accolades from the highly respected Golden Peacock Awards organised every year in India by ‘Institute of Directors’, which accepts applications from esteemed companies, individuals and organisations.
Power Brands awards are organised by Planman Marcom- 360 degree Marketing Communications company. The list of the Power Brands of India was created after an extensive pan India consumer survey across 23 categories with 5000 respondents to establish a brand's credibility.
Mr. R. K. Somany, Chairman & Managing Director, HSIL Limited, said, “It gives me great pleasure to receive the Power Brands of India Award. At Hindware, our continuous endeavour is to create a positive experience for all people who use our products. This award is a testimony to the fact that Hindware is one of the most respectable brand names across India. We hope to continuously grow through the coming years and conquer new heights of innovation and quality.”
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category