HSIL Limited, India’s leading Building Products and Container
February 22, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
HSIL Limited, India’s leading Building Products and Container Glass Company, has set another benchmark in the industry with brand Hindware being honoured with the ‘Power Brands of India’ award for 2010. In a separate ceremony, the company earned accolades from the highly respected Golden Peacock Awards organised every year in India by ‘Institute of Directors’, which accepts applications from esteemed companies, individuals and organisations.
Power Brands awards are organised by Planman Marcom- 360 degree Marketing Communications company. The list of the Power Brands of India was created after an extensive pan India consumer survey across 23 categories with 5000 respondents to establish a brand's credibility.
Mr. R. K. Somany, Chairman & Managing Director, HSIL Limited, said, “It gives me great pleasure to receive the Power Brands of India Award. At Hindware, our continuous endeavour is to create a positive experience for all people who use our products. This award is a testimony to the fact that Hindware is one of the most respectable brand names across India. We hope to continuously grow through the coming years and conquer new heights of innovation and quality.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021