Holii opens in Kochi
This is the brand's 11th store in India.
Tags: HoliiOctober 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Holii Bags and Accessories has recently opened its first store in Kochi at Abad Nucleus mall. Spread over 330 sq.ft, the outlet stocks leather bags and accessories such as wallets, belts, bag jewellery, tote bags, and clutches. Speaking on the occasion, Gilles Moutounet, CEO, Holii India, said: “Our main motto is creativity and we believe in designing bags that express the creativity of modern India with an international level of execution and offer a perfect complement to every nuance of being an Indian woman. The store is not just aesthetically created but is also ideally located in the city and will certainly become a landmark in Kochi. We know that Holii was awaited in Kochi since we have been having a growing number of inquiries coming from here."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021