Holii opens in Kochi
This is the brand's 11th store in India.
Tags: HoliiOctober 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Holii Bags and Accessories has recently opened its first store in Kochi at Abad Nucleus mall. Spread over 330 sq.ft, the outlet stocks leather bags and accessories such as wallets, belts, bag jewellery, tote bags, and clutches. Speaking on the occasion, Gilles Moutounet, CEO, Holii India, said: “Our main motto is creativity and we believe in designing bags that express the creativity of modern India with an international level of execution and offer a perfect complement to every nuance of being an Indian woman. The store is not just aesthetically created but is also ideally located in the city and will certainly become a landmark in Kochi. We know that Holii was awaited in Kochi since we have been having a growing number of inquiries coming from here."
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category