HomeShop18 launches app
Specially targets iPad and Android tabletsNovember 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
HomeShop18 launched an app - ‘HS18’ for iPad and Android tablets, and it enables users to customise the browsing experience on their tablets.
This app will allow users to check delivery location and product availability, as well as permits browsers to search for ten products simultaneously.
HomeShop18 already offers mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore