Homeshop18 gets new COOs
Appoints for its m-commerce and TV shopping segments.April 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading online and TV retailer, Homeshop18, has announced the appointment of two COOs for its m-commerce and TV shopping segments. While Atrash Aman will be the new COO and Business Head for m-commerce, Dhruva Chandrie will be heading the TV shopping segment as the COO and Business Head.
Aman has been a part of the group since 2007, handling various positions like VP (Sales and Marketing) and Director (Marketing and Sourcing and Marketing and Strategy). Chandrie, on the other hand, has shifted base from Videocon Telecommunications, where he was the COO. He was heading Operations at the Mobile Store prior to that.
Homeshop18 has been on an expansion spree lately as it had acquired an online book store called Coinjoos, to supplement its product categories with books. In terms of funding, it had raised Rs 100 crore last year from its investors SAIF Partners, Network18 and GS Shopping, for investments in logistics, warehousing and technology.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021