Homeshop18 gets new COOs
Appoints for its m-commerce and TV shopping segments.April 07, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading online and TV retailer, Homeshop18, has announced the appointment of two COOs for its m-commerce and TV shopping segments. While Atrash Aman will be the new COO and Business Head for m-commerce, Dhruva Chandrie will be heading the TV shopping segment as the COO and Business Head.
Aman has been a part of the group since 2007, handling various positions like VP (Sales and Marketing) and Director (Marketing and Sourcing and Marketing and Strategy). Chandrie, on the other hand, has shifted base from Videocon Telecommunications, where he was the COO. He was heading Operations at the Mobile Store prior to that.
Homeshop18 has been on an expansion spree lately as it had acquired an online book store called Coinjoos, to supplement its product categories with books. In terms of funding, it had raised Rs 100 crore last year from its investors SAIF Partners, Network18 and GS Shopping, for investments in logistics, warehousing and technology.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint