Honeywell awarded ‘Best Channel Product’ award
Resellers Have Spoken, Naming Voyager 1200g a Top Scanning Product
August 17, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Honeywell announced that the Voyager 1200g hand-held single-line laser scanner has been honored as a Business Solutions Magazine (BSM) ‘Best Channel Product.’ Following in the footsteps of the bestselling original Voyager 9500 series scanner, the scanner’s superior reliability and aggressive scan performance topped the charts in multiple categories including richness of features/functionality and product reliability/durability. Tailored to meet the demanding needs of scan-intensive retail environments, the Voyager 1200g scanner excels at reading any type of linear bar code, from poor quality and damaged codes, to high density and GS1 DataBar codes.
“Receiving the ‘Best Channel Product’ award for the third year in a row is a testament to the strength and consistency of the Honeywell Scanning & Mobility product line,” said Taylor Smith, Director of product management, Honeywell Scanning & Mobility. “Bringing new meaning to the word reliability, the durable Voyager 1200g offering surpasses traditional scanning expectations with its ability to read virtually any bar code, damaged or otherwise. Our goal is to provide this type of innovation in each new product we bring to market.”
Selected from the vendors ranked highest in the BSM January 2011 issue, the web-based ‘Best Channel Product’ survey collected 11,711 votes from 1,490 VAR subscribers. To ensure accuracy, the results were tabulated by the BSM editorial staff in partnership with Penn State University.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India