Honor 9 Lite goes stockless in 6 minute sale on Flipkart
The 5.65-inch Honor 9 Lite has dual front and rear cameras and runs Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0.February 13, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
Honor 9 Lite, a device launched by a large handset company Huawei's under its sub-brand Honor, was sold out in a highest ever six minute online open booking time on Flipkart.
P Sanjeev, Vice President, Sales, Huawei Consumer Business Group said, "Despite fierce competition and almost a month from the first sale date, the device has received such a phenomenon response from the consumers.a
He added, "The response reiterates the belief of consumers for Honor in providing feature-rich devices at aggressive prices.
The 5.65-inch Honor 9 Lite has dual front and rear cameras and runs Android 8.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0.
The quad-camera smartphone has been prized Rs 10,999 (32 GB variant) and Rs 14,999 (64 GB variant).
- Havells posts Q1 net profit at Rs 210 cr
- Bata India reports 37% rise in Q1 2018-19 Net profit to Rs 82.6 crore
- Canon India expands retail footprint in Mumbai
- Bajaj Electricals is expecting a growth of over 25% in Lighting segment
- Flipkart and Hotstar come together to announce a new ad platform
- Yaantra sells 500k refurbished smartphones
- V Mart embraces PeopleStrong Alt to empower digital HR
- Amazon Prime Days register 35% surge from small towns
- Select CITYWALK adds Japanese luxury brand Onitsuka Tiger to its brand portfolio
- Milkbasket launches voice buying