Hopscotch receives funding from Nisa Godrej
Received funding will help in boosting technologyFebruary 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
A Mumbai-based e-commerce startup Hopscotch, which sells infants and kids products, plans to register sales of $4 million in the current fiscal through selling apparel, toys, shoes and skincare products.
Moreover, the company has recently received funding from Adi Godrej's younger daughter Nisa and LionRock Capital, a Singapore-based investor.
In a recent media interaction, Hopscotch Co-founder Anand informed that Nisa, LionRock, Yan and Annus have together pumped in $2 million that will be used to boost marketing and technology.
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category