Hopscotch receives funding from Nisa Godrej
Received funding will help in boosting technologyFebruary 24, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
A Mumbai-based e-commerce startup Hopscotch, which sells infants and kids products, plans to register sales of $4 million in the current fiscal through selling apparel, toys, shoes and skincare products.
Moreover, the company has recently received funding from Adi Godrej's younger daughter Nisa and LionRock Capital, a Singapore-based investor.
In a recent media interaction, Hopscotch Co-founder Anand informed that Nisa, LionRock, Yan and Annus have together pumped in $2 million that will be used to boost marketing and technology.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021