Hoshiarpur gets first Metro outlet
Aims to strenghten position in Punjab.
Tags: Metro shoesSeptember 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Metro Shoes opens its doors to its very first store in Hoshiarpur. Present across Bathinda, Chandigarh, Ludhiana and Amritsar, Metro Shoes is now set to launch its store in the city of Hoshiarpur. Targeted at the entire family, the product range at Metro Shoes will feature style, quality, comfort and the latest international trends that appeals to all age groups.
“Hoshiarpur is a key upcoming market in North India and the growing fashion consciousness has made this an important target market for us at Metro Shoes. The 1346 sq.ft store in the city would provide our customers with a wide variety of shoes especially casual and sporty foot wear, both for men and women. Customers today are looking for fashionable yet comfortable footwear at an affordable price hence we see a huge opportunity in this city. Metro shoes gives its customers the chance to find all their fashion footwear needs under one single roof,” says Jairaj Kapoor Regional Manager, Metro Shoes.
For the perfect combination of quality, comfort and style, Metro Shoes provides a one stop destination for all footwear needs; making it a must have accessory in the wardrobe of every fashion aficionado including Bollywood Stars. Keeping this perfect synergy in mind, Metro Shoes has on board the uber-glamourous couple of Saif and Kareena as their brand ambassadors.
The newly inaugurated store stocks more than 12,300 pairs of ladies’ and men’s foot wear.
“With the grand opening of yet another store in Punjab, we intend to increase our presence and cater to our customers better. Customers in Punjab are experimental and have a great sense of style and flamboyance. We are targeting customers from areas like Mall Road, Sessions Chowk, Malpur Chowk, Bhahadar pur Chowk, Tar Ghar and Ghantaghar Chowk among others. This is a very crucial market and we only aim to strengthen our presence with this store opening” added Kapoor.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO