Hoshiarpur gets first Metro outlet
Aims to strenghten position in Punjab.
Tags: Metro shoesSeptember 06, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Metro Shoes opens its doors to its very first store in Hoshiarpur. Present across Bathinda, Chandigarh, Ludhiana and Amritsar, Metro Shoes is now set to launch its store in the city of Hoshiarpur. Targeted at the entire family, the product range at Metro Shoes will feature style, quality, comfort and the latest international trends that appeals to all age groups.
“Hoshiarpur is a key upcoming market in North India and the growing fashion consciousness has made this an important target market for us at Metro Shoes. The 1346 sq.ft store in the city would provide our customers with a wide variety of shoes especially casual and sporty foot wear, both for men and women. Customers today are looking for fashionable yet comfortable footwear at an affordable price hence we see a huge opportunity in this city. Metro shoes gives its customers the chance to find all their fashion footwear needs under one single roof,” says Jairaj Kapoor Regional Manager, Metro Shoes.
For the perfect combination of quality, comfort and style, Metro Shoes provides a one stop destination for all footwear needs; making it a must have accessory in the wardrobe of every fashion aficionado including Bollywood Stars. Keeping this perfect synergy in mind, Metro Shoes has on board the uber-glamourous couple of Saif and Kareena as their brand ambassadors.
The newly inaugurated store stocks more than 12,300 pairs of ladies’ and men’s foot wear.
“With the grand opening of yet another store in Punjab, we intend to increase our presence and cater to our customers better. Customers in Punjab are experimental and have a great sense of style and flamboyance. We are targeting customers from areas like Mall Road, Sessions Chowk, Malpur Chowk, Bhahadar pur Chowk, Tar Ghar and Ghantaghar Chowk among others. This is a very crucial market and we only aim to strengthen our presence with this store opening” added Kapoor.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019