Hospitality event unveiled in Capital
India’s first-of-its kind hospitality event on design, interiors and management was unveiled in the capital to much fanfare.
February 02, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
India’s first-of-its kind hospitality event on design, interiors and management was unveiled in the capital to much fanfare. The occasion was graced by the most-prominent people in the hotel fraternity, which included Vikram Bakshi from McDonalds, Rajiv Puri from Marriot Group as well as senior officials from Hyatt, Eros and Starwood Group of Hotels. Hi-Aim is the brainchild of Neeraj Kodesia, Anil Sharma and Romesh Kaul. The agenda of the conferences is to discuss issues like how design is integral to the management aspect for the hotel business. The event will feature around 50 brands from the domestic and international market, showcasing their products. “The hospitality sector is still in its infancy in the country and with Hi-Aim, we are here to contribute to the industry with our know-how from our varied experiences,” says Romesh Kaul. The summit is scheduled to take place in March this year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021