Hospitality event unveiled in Capital
India’s first-of-its kind hospitality event on design, interiors and management was unveiled in the capital to much fanfare.
February 02, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
India’s first-of-its kind hospitality event on design, interiors and management was unveiled in the capital to much fanfare. The occasion was graced by the most-prominent people in the hotel fraternity, which included Vikram Bakshi from McDonalds, Rajiv Puri from Marriot Group as well as senior officials from Hyatt, Eros and Starwood Group of Hotels. Hi-Aim is the brainchild of Neeraj Kodesia, Anil Sharma and Romesh Kaul. The agenda of the conferences is to discuss issues like how design is integral to the management aspect for the hotel business. The event will feature around 50 brands from the domestic and international market, showcasing their products. “The hospitality sector is still in its infancy in the country and with Hi-Aim, we are here to contribute to the industry with our know-how from our varied experiences,” says Romesh Kaul. The summit is scheduled to take place in March this year.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO